Helium 10 Academy
Helium 10 Academy is an online education platform that provides Amazon sellers with the tools and resources they need to succeed. It’s designed to help sellers at every stage of their journey, from beginners who are just starting out to experienced sellers who are looking to take their business to the next level. This is just one of the online courses you can find on Helium 10. Other courses are:
- Freedom Ticket
- Exit Ticket (to help you exit your Amazon business)
- Project X (how to launch a product from zero to hero)
- Project W (learn to sell on Walmart)
- The Amazon PPC Helium 10 Academy
How does Helium 10 Academy work?
Helium 10 Academy offers a variety of resources, including video courses, webinars, eBooks, and articles. These resources cover a wide range of topics, including product research, keyword optimization, listing optimization, advertising, and more. Helium 10 Academy also features a community forum where sellers can ask questions, share insights, and connect with other sellers.
Some teachers include:
- the famous Bradley Sutton (host of Serious Sellers podcast and Director of Trainings)
- Vince Montero, Sr. Product Manager for Adtomic
- Brand Evangelists Shivali Patel, Carrie Miller, & Lem Turner
How to enroll the Academy?
Enrolling in Helium 10 Academy is a straightforward process that can be completed in a few simple steps.
- Firstly, visit the Helium 10 website and create an account.
- Once you have created your account, navigate to the Academy tab
- Select your preferred course, and click enroll
The academy offers courses on a wide range of topics, from product research to keyword optimization and listing optimization. Additionally, you can access their extensive library of on-demand webinars and podcasts, which provide further insights and tips on mastering Amazon.
What’s the cost?
Helium 10 Academy is free for anyone to use. However, some of the courses and resources on the platform may require a paid subscription to access, so you’ll need one of Helium 10 pricing plans to enroll.
Partner, Content and Marketing Manager at Jordiobdotcom SL with a background on Executive and Multimedia Production. I've written as a guest author on Shopify, Oleoshop and Semrush